Monday, March 7, 2011

The Lucky Dove!

I was one of the few that survived the oil spill,
How did i survived?
a young lady happened to find me laying on the shore.
She was a nice caring girl.
She cleaned me up, and gave me everything i needed to feel better.
I learned that her name was Erica. She named me Lucky,
she told me that she gave me the name because i was lucky she has found me, and i survived.
I had lived with her until the 8th of August.
That morning she told me to go. She said that i didn't need her any more.
She picked me up and walked outside and set me down where she found me.
It was hard to leave her. But that life.. i guess.
Every now and than we run into each other, but she doesn't know its me. ( she thinks its just an ordinary dove )
It was a sad life for me ever since i left..
But just seeing her makes me feel happy.

1 comment: